Sharing opportunities for employment and training with companies based in St’át’imc territory or partner organizations.
Please read the full job descriptions by clicking the links below and refer to the instruction on how to apply to the available positions.
SCC Tmicw Coordinator Developing into Director of Operations (PDF)
Junior Wildlife and Lands Assistant Developing into Wildlife Assistant (PDF)
Human Resources Assistant Development into a Human Resources Consultant (PDF)
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions please submit a resume and cover letter
answering the following questions:
- Tell us about why you believe you are the best applicant for the position you are
- Tell us what knowledge, skills and abilities you have that enable you to be successful in
- If you don’t meet the requirements, what are you willing to do to obtain the knowledge
skills and abilities to be successful in the position?
- What have you accomplished thus far in your life that demonstrates you have the
attitude and behaviour to be successful in a career development position?
- Include anything in your application package that demonstrates you are a candidate to
invest in developing.
Submit a cover letter and resume to the following:
Mail: P.O. Box 2218, Lillooet, BC, V0K-1V0
Closing date: May 31, 2023, at 4:00 p.m.
Please Note: Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Sorry, no training opportunities available at the moment. Please check back later.
Visit our facebook page Visit our twitter page Visit our youtube page